Sunday 5 March 2023

#dungeon23, Level 3, gets a little weird

Leaving level 2 behind us the party descends the slime waterfall to level 3, which I rolled "Song" and "Edge" on the spark table for so I'm running with it, at least for now!


Denizens/monsters: Enchanting Diver & Cutting Siren

Places: Poetic Ravine & Edgy Theatre

Hazards: Melodic Blade & Steep Echoes

Treasures: Musical Sword & Sharp Melody

I'm filing half of these away for next week, I might roll some more and see what I can put together... Some of these spoke to me though, or at least seemed to fit together, so this is what I have come up with for this week:

Dungeon23 notebook


It's been an interesting adventure, I'm already pondering the "Edgy Theatre" and how that might fit... thoughts and comments always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always very welcome :)

Please consider indie and small press RPGs, and support the blogosphere.

Image content used that is not original was sourced via creative commons or similar and is used in good faith - and because I love it - however please contact me if there are any issues.