I want to get better at building adventures.
Dungeons are essentially adventures where the shape, flow, and structure is clearer, so August 2021's RPG Blog Carnival topic is "Let's Build A Dungeon", hosted right here.
This is an open invitation to all RPG bloggers, please feel free to join in:
- Write a post taking us through your dungeon building process or
- Write about any good dungeon building advice, methods, resources, or tools you love or
- Write a post taking apart a great published dungeon and explaining what makes it great or
- Grab a cool map and/or some random tables and go where your imagination takes you - just tell us what you did and what you think of the end result - or
- Write a post about any other aspect of RPG dungeon building, map making, or design!
|Need a map for inspiration? Image (cc) constantly-confused|
I'm going to have a go too. If I can learn how to build a better dungeon I can extrapolate out to building a better adventure. Or at least that's the plan...