Saturday 11 May 2019

Character - Marigold Silvereyes

I'm playing in a 5e campaign from next week, and I find 5e can be dull and uninspired. So I left it to this generator for my 5th level starting character...

Marigold Silvereyes is a halfling barbarian, a war orphan who was good with her hands and left empty and angry by the war.

I rolled 16, 13, 12, 10, 7, 7 and decided to put the 16 in STR and use her halfling bonuses to bump DEX and CON to 14s. Not too shabby, but still with two dump stats to assign I decided to take CHA as the better one as I already had Persuasion from Guild Artificer and thought Intimidate might be fun from the Barbarian skill list.  Tough cookie.  I also took Athletics so I could run, jump, and climb trees as well as bully monsters.

At 3rd I went for Bear Totem; it was what I'd rolled but also happens to be my favourite Barbarian flavour.

She's a suboptimal build (yay) but should have fun ducking between the legs of her enemies and shoving them around with her shield (I took Shield Master at 5th instead of a +2) while soaking damage for the team. She carries a longsword across her back like a human would a greatsword. She's a pint sized ball of fury who just wants to be recognised for her carpentry skills.

Looking forward to playing her already, she's also tipped for love interest of the party's dwarven druid and we haven't even played yet... what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Verу great post. I just stumbⅼed upon your blog and
    wished to mention that I have tеuly enjoyed browsing your weѕblog posts.
    In any caѕe I'll be subbѕcribing tto your feed and I am hоpimg you wwrite ɑgain soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always very welcome :)

Please consider indie and small press RPGs, and support the blogosphere.

Image content used that is not original was sourced via creative commons or similar and is used in good faith - and because I love it - however please contact me if there are any issues.