In no particular order, here are the most amazing bits of the internet, which you must read: (Will save negates)
- Venture Captain's online PFRPG character generator - Core Rules only so far... but still awesome.
- The Serious Skills series @ At Will : "Inspired 4e design" indeed! Awesome thoughts on using skills in 4e.
- Fixing the Extended Rest mechanic @ Initiative or What - great advice, and a table for DMs too.
- So You Want To Write RPGs @ Critical Hits - top tips on starting freelance work... that probably hold just as true for other types of gaming too.
- Matakishi's amazing terrain tutorials - have to be seen to be believed. Seriously.
- http://www.seizeyourturn.com - collating boardgame reviews and stuff every week. Thanks!
- http://www.thedicetower.com/thedicetower/index.php - Tom Vasel's excellent games podcasts.
Mechanics and Whatnots:
- A great introduction / overview of rich dice mechanics at Some Space To Think.
Got an awesome link to share? Let me know below!