Saturday 18 May 2019

Rollin' around the 'sphere

Image (cc) Igor Esaulov
Having been away a long time I wasn't sure what was left of the blogosphere but it's great to see all these marvellous things already:
Library of Attnam has a handy list of d101 Sci-Fi gadgets, for when the players need to find something interesting out there...

Someone recommend Trilemma Adventures for one sheet (well, two page) dungeons and I'm glad they did.  The site has a Kickstarter for an adventure compendium which looks well worth backing and closes at the end of May.

I stumbled across d4 Caltrops' ongoing list of interesting forest hexes which is well worth checking out if you're a hexcrawler - or just looking for things to fill in the blanks!

I was intrigued by Roleplaying Tips' d6 ways to spice up next session as it made me think I must be doing something right; this sounds like business as usual at my group's table and if it's not the DM doing it to the players the players are doing it to themselves!

Charisma over at Stuffer Shack makes a very good point about ruling with players in conflicts - and it's great to see one of my old favourite blogs still running.

It's been great to see that the RPG Blog Carnival is still going strong too.  Drop by Roll4 and see what's going on before it moves on next month.
It's clear I need to update my blogrolls but I'm looking forward to exploring and finding new favourites and hidden gems, recommendations in the comments would be very much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out re: Hexes. I'm always working on more of them, and try to keep them together under the hexes tag/label.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey my pleasure, I'll be following with interest. They look great as well as being jam packed full of inspiration.

      Delete

Comments always very welcome :)

Please consider indie and small press RPGs, and support the blogosphere.

Image content used that is not original was sourced via creative commons or similar and is used in good faith - and because I love it - however please contact me if there are any issues.